Virtual Learning Opportunities and Resources
Meg Massey at Penn State University Libraries is curating a list of Virtual Learning Opportunities and Resources for the Interlibrary Loan Community. Thank you, Meg, and thank you to all of the contributors.
This list includes links to training documentation, webinars and conference presentations, and other ideas for virtual professional development or work-from-home projects.
ILLiad (Atlas Systems) Information
- Managing ILLiad Workflow During COVID-19 is a helpful guide to options you may want to consider for ILLiad as you work to provide services during this difficult time.
- Recording of an “Ask Me Anything: Your Workflows and COVID-19” with Atlas Systems (fast forward to timestamp 18:40 to jump to the ILLiad portion).
- Find Q&A Responses from this session here.
- Atlas Systems is offering free access to their Video Training Library through June 30, 2020. Contact Atlas Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access. Browse the ILLiad-related videos in the Video Training Library here.
OCLC & WorldShareILL Information
- OCLC has created a list of possible actions for libraries to consider (note, this list will continue to evolve, so please check back regularly). Each library’s situation is different, so please take advantage of this information to create, enhance, or revise your local plan: OCLC Services & COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions
- Use your OCLC Community Center credentials to access the new COVID-19 discussion board.
- OCLC has posted a long list of general resources for libraries on Webjunction. Visit Libraries and the Coronavirus: Evolving Information and Resources to view the growing list.
- Public Statement of Library Copyright Specialists: Fair Use & Emergency Remote Teaching & Research
- ACRL Presents: Copyright for Campus Closures: Exploring the Copyright Issues around Moving Instruction and Reference Online with speaker Sara R. Benson.
- ASERL Webinar: “Yes, you can scan that textbook” slides and recording
- Virtual Copyright Office Hours: https://tinyurl.com/wf9gzu6